Terms and conditions
LAW 196/2003 DISCLOSURE: We inform you that pursuant to article 13 of law n.196 / 2003 your personal data are used by us for the correct management of statutory and fiscal obligations.
These conditions are valid only between the company Enosystem S.r.l. Via San Tarcisio 5 / E, 03036 00178 Rome (RM), VAT no. 01552601005 and any person who makes purchases online on the website www.ariacqua.it. These conditions may be subject to changes, the date of putting online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made on the website www.ariacqua.it. in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of the Third Title of Part Three, to which reference should be made as required by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 - Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, Enosystem S.r.l. sells and the buyer remotely purchases the movable tangible assets indicated and offered for sale on the website www.ariacqua.it. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, by accessing the buyer at www.ariacqua.it. and the creation of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by Enosystem S.r.l. to the buyer of an order confirmation e-mail. The e-mail contains the details of the buyer and the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The buyer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. Enosystem S.r.l. undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may emerge. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on www.ariacqua.it do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
ARTICLE 3 - Availability of products
1 The availability of the products refers to that present when the buyer consults the product data sheets; however, this must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail by Enosystem S.r.l., there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the buyer will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept the delivery of only the products available or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to: email@example.com
ARTICLE 4 - Methods of payment
1. Any payment by the buyer can be made on the website www.ariacqua.it by means of PayPal or bank transfer. If the unavailability of a product is detected after order registration and payment, Enosystem S.r.l. will take the necessary measures with the payment operator to cancel the transaction relating to the unavailable goods. The actual amount of the order will be charged only when it is complete and ready for shipment.
2. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the buyer when this is done take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 - Prices
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.ariacqua.it are expressed in Euro
2. Shipping costs where present are highlighted in the summary in the shopping cart.
3. The buyer accepts the faculty of Enosystem S.r.l. to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by Enosystem S.r.l. as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
4. The transport costs do not include any customs clearance costs that will be borne by the recipient and which will be managed in the country of destination by the courier in charge.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period of 10 days required by law, starting from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the buyer decides to exercise this right, he will have to proceed with the creation of an electronic return procedure by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The goods must be returned to Enosystem S.r.l., Via San Tarcisio 5 / E 00178 Rome (RM) - Italy. By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the buyer. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Enosystem S.r.l. will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal as quickly as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days. Will be borne by the buyer: the return of the goods and costs of bank movements.
3. In the event of receipt of non-compliant or defective products, the CUSTOMER must notify this, as required by art. 132 of the consumer code, by e-mail to: email@example.com within the term of 2 months from the discovery of the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the customer must proceed with the return of the product specifying whether he wishes to replace the item or if he wishes to have a refund. Enosystem S.r.l. will contact the courier who, compatibly with his availability, will collect the goods. Enosystem s.r.l. reserves the right to verify the disputed non-conformity and in case of confirmation will arrange for the shipment of the replacement goods or for a refund.
ARTICLE 7 - Product warranty
All products presented on the website www.ariacqua.it benefit from a contractual guarantee whose duration is mentioned on the product data sheets of the items and in any case the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. To use the warranty, the buyer must keep the invoice.
ARTICLE 8 - Delivery methods
1. Enosystem S.r.l. will accept orders from all over the world. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the buyer at the time of the order.
2. For each order placed on the website www.ariacqua.it Enosystem S.r.l. issues an invoice for the material shipped. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the purchaser during the purchase procedure is valid. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated therein.
ARTICLE 9 - Liability
1. Enosystem S.r.l. assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet network.
2. The availability of each item is indicative only, has no contractual character and the seller cannot be held liable in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 - Access to the site
The buyer has the right to access the site for consultation and making purchases. No other use, in particular commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of Enosystem S.r.l. and are protected by intellectual property law.